How to control access uric acid in the body?
Due to the breakdown of purine, uric acid is formed in the body, which reaches the kidneys from the blood and exits the body through the urine from the kidneys. When uric acid is not excreted from the body, it begins to accumulate in the body in the form of small crystals in the joints. Due to this, the joints become useless and it becomes difficult for the patient to walk.
Uric acid increase is not only related to eating unhealthy food, but uric acid can increase due to mental diseases and heart diseases. To control uric acid, you have to give up some habits and some Dietary habits have to be included in our daily life. What are the symptoms of uric acid?
Symptoms of Uric Acid
- Joint pain
- Swelling in the toes
- Swelling in the joints caution
- When uric acid increases, reduce the meat of the elder
- Do not cook food in ghee or other oils other than olive oil
- Use low-fat milk
- Never drink alcohol or smoke
- Do not consume too much omega-3 fatty acids Vinegar
Vinegar is a natural cleanser and detoxifier. Vinegar helps to flush out waste products from our body, including uric acid, but the malic acid in it helps break down uric acid and flush it out through urine. A glass of water. Uric acid is controlled by drinking a spoonful of pure organic vinegar dissolved in it. Using this solution twice a day for 4 weeks controls the symptoms of uric acid.
Lemon is rich in vitamin C and alkaline. Lemon juice has apparently acidic properties, but the vitamin C in it quickly controls uric acid.
Uric acid can be controlled by squeezing half a lemon in a glass of lukewarm water. Honey or sugar can be added to this solution as per taste. Drinking this solution in the morning for four weeks will help you quickly. Vitamin C supplements can also be taken as per doctor’s advice to take vitamin C.
Drinking green tea daily after dinner helps control uric acid and does not increase gout pain.
According to the University of Maryland Medical Center, uric acid can be controlled by eating foods that are high in fiber, such as spinach, oatmeal, barley, broccoli, apples, cassava, pears, strawberries, blueberries, cucumbers, and carrots. And banana. These are the foods that relieve constipation, the food of which opens the forehead, which allows the release of uric acid.
Generally, the uric acid of diabetic patients increases quickly and they are unable to eat foods that control uric acid. Therefore, patients who are unable to eat every fruit and every vegetable should have the juice of one carrot and three cucumbers daily. It should be extracted and drunk from this juice
Sugar will also be controlled and uric acid will also be controlled.
Cherries and strawberries
Cherries contain a component called anthocyanin that controls uric acid. Cherries and berries (strawberries and blueberries) prevent uric acid from forming crystals, as these crystals accumulate in the joints and cause gout pain. create
Baking soda, also known as bicarbonate of soda, is very useful in reducing uric acid and reducing joint pain.
Baking soda helps dissolve uric acid and remove it through the kidneys. Dissolve half a teaspoon of baking soda in a glass of water and drink it once a day. People with high blood pressure and people over 60 years of age should consult a doctor. Follow this tip.
- Eating two to three walnuts on an empty stomach helps control high uric acid
- Aloe vera gel mixed with aloe juice and drinking it also relieves joint pain caused by excess uric acid.
- Coconut water is very effective in controlling uric acid levels
- Mixing one spoon of honey and one spoon of Asoga Nidha powder in a glass of lukewarm water or milk will control uric acid.
- Chewing two to three spoons of linseed after a meal can also control uric acid.
- If there is pain in the lump due to increase in uric acid, drink the leaves of Bithwa on an empty stomach in the morning and do not eat or drink anything for two hours.
Use celery in 7 dishes
- Cut a medium sized raw papaya into small pieces and separate the seeds. Soak these pieces in two liters of water for 5 to 7 minutes.
Add a spoonful of green tea leaves to this water. Use the water two to three times a day as tea