Treatment Of Heat Rash
While the summer season brings numerous benefits, there are also many difficulties to face in this season, in which heat, sweat, odor and heat rash are the top ones. It solves many problems.
But don’t worry now because you can try some of the home remedies given by Foods to cure heat rash, let’s know what those remedies are
First of all, it is important to know what problems you may face due to heat rash. Actually, heat rash occurs as a result of harsh weather and high heat on the skin. These are not normal rashes. The rash begins to itch, itch and burn, and the skin feels like pins and needles in every part of the skin. The rash also ripens and then bursts with scratching, causing the rash to spread further.
Few useful tips to get rid of heat rash
• If you want to avoid heat rash, use vitamin C tablets, it is the best treatment for them.
• Keep yourself hydrated in the heat by drinking plenty of water.
• Watermelon is a useful fruit to get rid of heat rash, eat it as much as possible and also use its juice.
• Boiling neem leaves in water and cooling this water for bathing will eliminate heat rash.
• Many skin problems in hot season can be easily solved by just using Multani clay, so grind Multani clay with required amount of water to make a thick paste and apply it on the affected areas and let it dry. Leave it for 10 minutes and then wash it off.
• Applying an ice cube wrapped in a cloth to the pimples two to three times a day will reduce the stinging and burning sensation of the pimples.
• In summer, try to bathe frequently, frequent bathing keeps the skin cool and prevents heat rash. • If women want to get rid of pimples, then apply henna on hands and feet, it will also remove pimples quickly, but henna is chemical free.
• Consume more green vegetables in hot season and continue to consume cool foods and drinks regularly.
• If it has reached the neck and mouth, boil neem leaves in water to treat heat rash and wash your mouth with this water, the rash will dry up quickly.
How to make powder at home to prevent heat rash
Take one cup of ground white resin, half a cup of ground mountain mint, two tablets of ground camphor, grind them all well and filter them, mix it with one cup of any talcum powder and fill it in a bottle. Take it, use it now and see how the hot spots go away.